- The first practice will be held on Sunday, November 15 from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., at Ames High School.
- See the Honor Squad Page for COMPLETE information about Honor Squad as it becomes available.
- 2015 Medical Release Form
Nominate – Iowa Cheer Coach of the Year and Iowa Contributor of the Year by December 20th, 2015. For more information about how to nominate, see the Awards page.
State Championship: Click to see the 2015 results!
- 2015 Video – 5 Star Media
- 2015 Photography – Tim McConnell Photography, Team and Individual Order Form
- See the State Championship Page for COMPLETE Information about 2015 State Championships on November 7th.
- T-Shirt information:
- 2015 Medical Release Form (each coach should have one of these for each cheerleader going to tryouts)
- See the All-State Page for COMPLETE information about All-State as it becomes available.
- The 2015 Online Spirit Rules Meeting is NOW OPEN from October 26 – November 30. Click here to complete the online rules meeting.
- Click here to enter the Concussion Video (be sure to choose “Concussion in Sports”)
- BOTH the Online Rules Meeting and Concussion Video (“Concussion in Sports”) are REQUIRED for Cheer Coaches entering ICCA Events in 2015.
- The 2015 Concussion Video, “Concussion in Sports,” is now open. To ease access, use the same email and password as last year on the National Federation website.